+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fiberglass Parts

Thanks

Default Fiberglass Parts

I was talking to vfn fiberglass and they said if they get enough calls they will start making parts for the aspen. They have stuff for the mirada. I have one of there hoods on my 07 charger good quality.

Thanks

As much as I'd love a glass hood, these hoods aren't heavy and the don't look good with a scoop that would let me use my hood trim. So I'll probably never get a hood. There's other things I think everyone would like to see redone though. Flares, spoilers, louvers, and even a rear window louver.

Thanks

Well if we can get enough people together I am sure they will make the parts.

Thanks

Talking

I'd love to see a whole fiber front end and doors as well as the flares, and spoilers. Price would be the only deciding factor for me as well as quality.
    Check out our car club at http://www.musiccitymoparclub.com Also looking for a sponsor for our race car. Check us out at http://www.rockethub.com/projects/87...or-a-stock-car

Thanks

I would love a tilt fiberglass front end,one that gave great acess to the the motor, that raised the inner fendres as well, if it was high qaulity i would buy it in a heartbeat but i would like to see it with a body daul snorkel scoops too but not married to that idea. It would have to be a complete bolt on kit where i would need nothing more.

Thanks

I'd like to see a fiberglass hood for an '80 with or without a scoop. Other things i'd like to see are fender flares, 1 and 3-piece spoilers, doors.

Thanks

Talking

I'd like to see either the dual snorkel A body scoop or the six pack offered for a fiber hood.
    Check out our car club at http://www.musiccitymoparclub.com Also looking for a sponsor for our race car. Check us out at http://www.rockethub.com/projects/87...or-a-stock-car

Thanks

They have the hoodscoops already. If we can get enough people who want flares and parts I will talk to them. So if anybody is interested sign up now. I think if we can get at least 25 people to sign up for parts they will make them.

Thanks

If I could get a decent set of flares that were just a matter of painting and bolting on like the originls I would definitly get a set. No brainer.
    Keep us informed on this situation, 25 customers does"t seem like too many.
    Thanks
    Kent

Thanks

No wheelwell moldings. If flares come up I could be in.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast