+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SolidBushings.com

Thanks

Default SolidBushings.com

They make like products that Firm Feel produces..I have not used them but others have...they are a cheaper alternative...

Mopar Applications

P/N: CPD001

Isolator Bushings for 73+ Bs, and ALL FJM and R bodies. These are made out of Solid 6061 Aluminum. Comes with 4 bushings, 4 heavy duty washers, 4 grade 8 bolts, and 4 lock washers. Aluminum parts are anodized black. Threadlocker is highly recommended when installing.$160 Set of Four, $15 shipping in the Continental US

P/N: CPD002

Torsion Bar Crossmember Bushings for 73+ B and R bodies. These are made out of Solid 6061 Aluminum. Comes with two upper and lower bushings, grade 8 bolts and washers. Aluminum parts are anodized black. Threadlocker highly recommended when installing.$50 Set of Two, $7 shipping in the Continental US

P/N: LBK001

Consists of the K-frame isolator bushings and Torsion Bar Crossmember Bushings. For 73+ B and R bodies. Save a couple dollars when ordering together!$195 for the set. $15 shipping in the Continental US

P/N: CPD003

Leaf Spring Pad Bushings for 73+ Bs and ALL FJM and R bodies. These put your rear end right on your leaf springs properly locating them. Made from mild steel and black oxide treated. Use these when you will be using stock style springs, stock rear end, but have completely eliminated the rear iso-clamp system. Also includes a new Grade 8 bolt & nut for your springs. You will need to provide your own U-bolts and lower (shock) plate. $25 per Pair. $5 shipping in the Continental US

P/N: CPD004

Leaf Spring Pad Bushings for 73+ Bs and ALL FJM and R bodies. These re-use your upper iso-clamp plate. Useful if you want to retain your rear sway bar/upper iso plate. These leave your rear end on your isoplate, and locates the iso plate directly onto your spring. Made from mild steel and black oxide treated. Also includes a new Grade 8 bolt & nut for your springs. You will need to provide your own U-bolts and lower (shock) plate. $25 per Pair. $5 Shipping in the Continental US

P/N: CPD005

Lower platefor 73+ Bs and ALL FJM and R bodies. These are generally used in conjunction with P/N CPD004. Water Jet cut from 3/16" mild steel and black oxide treated. Customer to provide their own U-bolts.$50 per Pair. $7 Shipping in the Continental US

P/N: REK001

Consists of CPD004 bushing and CPD005 lower plate.Save a couple dollars when ordering together! Customer still to provide their own U-bolts.$70 for the set. $10 shipping in the Continental US

http://www.solidbushings.com/catalog.html
    1977 Aspen R/T 318 4 speed..under construction. Please Donate to keep the site secure from hackers.

Thanks

Now that we have talked up the Firm Feel stuff lets give a fair shake to Cudazappa's offerings. I actually bought the Firm Feel stuff at a higher cost even before I knew of his offerings otherwise I would have asked others about his products. So if someone has used them it's time to step up and tell us about them.
    1977 Aspen R/T 318 4 speed..under construction. Please Donate to keep the site secure from hackers.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I have their front subframe bushings and also their rearend spring pad bushing. Everything fit great and I have had no problems. I had my own plates to eliminate the rear iso-clamp setup and just needed the relocator bushing. I installed everything about a year or so ago, after many miles, no issues. I would recommend them anytime.
    -Matt
    79 Volare Wagon

Thanks
    Blog Entries

FYI, I used CPD001 and CPD003. I had some Dart lower shock plates/u-bolts left over from a drag car I built and used them on the wagon. I think the rear shocks are also for an A-body.
    I use my wagon as a work car for IT work all over Virginia. I have at least 10,000 miles on the install with no trouble.

Thanks

was going to look at there products but it says there business has closed

Thanks

Yep, Cudazappa closed it down awhile back. If your looking for the solid bushings, Firm Feel has them $$$.

Thanks

Firm Feel charges a fair price for their product. If I had continued my prices were going up to, if not more than, them. Firm Feel is also a great company for support as they know more about Mopar suspension than just about anybody. That's something that people forget when they see the prices.

+ Reply to Thread