Thread: Sheet metal wanted

Aspen and Volare Junior Member
    United States
    Thanks

Sheet metal wanted

Iím hoping that someone on the site with experience may want to hang some sheet metal on my T-TopSuperCoupe.
    I need the bottom seams on the rear quarters along with each of the quarter rear corners, and Rear portion of rockers on both sides of the car. The rest of the car is still mint. Itís getting bad enough that I need to address these areas before taking the car to any more car shows.

Any one interested?

I was thinking of dropping it off before the salt hits the roads and picking it up when snow n salt is all melted away this spring, assuming I would have to go that far north. Iím in Titusville Florida.

Having the car out of the garage would help me with enough room to finish my roadrunner this winter.

I have a great hauling truck and a car hauler to haul the car where it needs to go.

The most important thing is having someone with the skill and familiarity of these cars to do the job well. And someone that has indoor capabilities until the car is finished.

Thanks, God Bless,
    Lee

Aspen and Volare Administrator Rattle Trap's Avatar
    United States
    Thanks
    Wish I had room here at the ranch. Would be Cool to have a 2nd t-bar SC in the shop and I Love construction. Sounds like you only need very simple work done. Except for finding those rear quarter corner pieces, unless you already have the metal and just need it installed. Best of Luck!
    Volare Magnet

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rattle Trap For This Useful Post:

kent (1 Week Ago)

Aspen and Volare Administrator Rattle Trap's Avatar
    United States
    Thanks
    Oh, and I've yet to buy any cars out of Virginia. Do you have any pix of your SC posted here? I've looked for a t-bar Dodge to go with my Plymouth for ages. But all I've found are either missing their fender tags or restored and priced well outside my comfort range. I've managed to put four of them together including my Plymouth t-bar with black Premier console interior and tit strg just the same. Tge rest are regular coupes. A Plymouth, a Dodge with AC, and a Dodge with column shift and 60/40 SE interior instead of the more commonly found buddy seat center section. I'd Love to see yours!
    Volare Magnet