Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sub Frame Connectors question?

Aspen and Volare Junior Member steve9271's Avatar
    United States
    Thanks
    It looks like Auto Rust Technicians has discontinued all Mopar repair kits with the exception of the rear spring U-plate cover for the FJM body. "All Mopar parts have been discontinued as of August 1st 2018 except the Rear Spring U-Plate Cover for the .FJM-Body

For future purchases of Safe T Cap Mopar Frame Repair Kits for the A,B,E and FJM Body vehicles go to: https://www.classicindustries.com/"

Aspen and Volare Junior Member
    United States
    Thanks
    Hi Mike I bought your car from Gateway Classics in Tenn It was in texas I am in upstate NY could you give me more info on the frame repair I payed 16000 for the car love it but scared by the frame repair cant see what is under the caps Please respond to this post so I know I am OK with this purchase Thanks jimmyt

Aspen and Volare Senior Member KCFAN58's Avatar
    United States
    Thanks
    The frame had two small holes in it, I coated the interior of the frame with a spray rust stop product for frame rails and the exterior was cleaned and the cap welded on to be safe.

Aspen and Volare Senior Member KCFAN58's Avatar
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyt View Post
    Hi Mike I bought your car from Gateway Classics in Tenn It was in texas I am in upstate NY could you give me more info on the frame repair I payed 16000 for the car love it but scared by the frame repair cant see what is under the caps Please respond to this post so I know I am OK with this purchase Thanks jimmyt
    The frame had two Small holes in it, I coated the interior of the frame with a spray rust stop product for frame rails and the exterior was cleaned and the cap welded on to be safe.