Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1980 Factory ordered T-Top Road Runner For Sale

Aspen and Volare Junior Member
    Canada
    Thanks

1980 Factory ordered T-Top Road Runner For Sale

FOR SALE: 1980 Factory Ordered T-Top ROAD RUNNER
    Bought in 1982, been painted twice. Just over 60,000 miles, 318, 727 Transmission with B &M shift kit, Edlebrock Performer Intake, Cam and Lifters, Double Roller Timing Chain. Factory Order T-Tops, (fender tag still attached and shows codes).

Been Stored in Shelter Logic Garage for last 15 or so years. Before that in a garage. Has only seen the first couple of yearís f life with winter driving. Nothing since 1988. Needs some work to bring back to life. Typical rust for an F-Body. If youíre an F-Body Mopar person, you know the trouble spots.

1 of 186 factory ordered 1980 Road Runners with T-Tops. Night Watch Blue, Butterscotch interior.

As there are not many for sale or have been sold make an offer and if it feels right we can make a deal.

Been part of my life since I was 19 but just donít have the knowledge or interest to restore.

If your serious so are we. Please no fishing expeditions.

Located in Ontario Canada

Aspen and Volare Super Moderator kent's Avatar
    Canada
    Thanks
    Ah too bad Dave. If your anything like me you will regret it. I regret selling my old 80 R/T.
    Any way Dave we are going to need some pictures and a asking price for her as per the forum rules. Good luck!
    1980 roadrunner

Aspen and Volare Administrator Rattle Trap's Avatar
    United States
    Thanks
    I could direct a person your way. But it's difficult to know if that would be a waste of time without pix of exactly what sort of project this car is. Obviously it's a stunning color combination and I might even be interested at the right price for that unknown condition. If you're aware that I have 15 and only 5 are parts cars you'd know the PM wasn't just fishing to waste time. I only don't know yet if it's something I should pass on for a friend, or something few besides myself would take on. Pix Please.
    Volare Magnet

Canada
    Thanks
    Will get some pictures together and post soon. As for price I really have no idea.

Canada
    Thanks
    Hello Guys

This is the only picture of the car I have. It is storage as I mentioned. I do have the fender tag and this picture.
    I know the policy on the web site is to have a price, rest assured I'm not trying to make a million dollars just want her to go to good home and someone that has the time to bring her back to life.

Dave
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MY80RR.jpg   IMG_20160527_084929.jpg  

Aspen and Volare Senior Member DCAspen's Avatar
    United States
    Thanks
    Nice looking 80 Roadrunner

Aspen and Volare Super Moderator 80 Aspen RT's Avatar
    United States
    Thanks
    Yes it is .....I like it !!!!

Canada
    Thanks
    So has a price been figured out as of yet. Been thinking of selling my aspen r/t and getting one with a t-top. I also am in Ontario

Canada
    Thanks
    Hello Everyone

We're looking to get our 1980 Road Runner to her new home. Would be happy with $1,500 if anyone is interested.

Thanks

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by MY80RR View Post
    FOR SALE: 1980 Factory Ordered T-Top ROAD RUNNER
    Bought in 1982, been painted twice. Just over 60,000 miles, 318, 727 Transmission with B &M shift kit, Edlebrock Performer Intake, Cam and Lifters, Double Roller Timing Chain. Factory Order T-Tops, (fender tag still attached and shows codes).

Been Stored in Shelter Logic Garage for last 15 or so years. Before that in a garage. Has only seen the first couple of yearís f life with winter driving. Nothing since 1988. Needs some work to bring back to life. Typical rust for an F-Body. If youíre an F-Body Mopar person, you know the trouble spots.

1 of 186 factory ordered 1980 Road Runners with T-Tops. Night Watch Blue, Butterscotch interior.

As there are not many for sale or have been sold make an offer and if it feels right we can make a deal.

Been part of my life since I was 19 but just donít have the knowledge or interest to restore.

If your serious so are we. Please no fishing expeditions.

Located in Ontario Canada

United States
    Thanks
    Do you have any pictures you can post?