Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: How Low will it Go! Gas that is.

Aspen and Volare Super Moderator aspen79's Avatar
    United States
    Thanks
    That'd be awesome if it happens! Gotta love being energy independent.

Hope it stays lower when summer rolls around and I'm filling the Aspen with premium. IIRC, when I filled it last in September (or was it October?), premium was $3.39/gal yet. Right now it's $2.94 here in the Rib Mt area for non-ethanol 91 octane. At an avg of 10 mpg, it gets kind of wallet draining after a while.
    Last edited by aspen79; 1 Week Ago at 08:15 PM.
    1979 Aspen Sunrise 500". Bought in 1987 with 72,000 miles and a mighty E24 California emission 90hp leaning tower of power/4-speed
    1996 Dakota with a torque monster (not) 3.9L V-6 and automatic owned since 1998. Now demoted to winter duty
    2008 Ford Mustang V6, the new summer daily driver

Aspen and Volare Administrator Rattle Trap's Avatar
    United States
    Thanks
    Too much good going on for them to make excuses it seems. Oh the winter blend is more expensive, oh the summer consumption, oh this oh that. Well take That! And I'll be able to put money into other things than my gas tank. Of course I also read a while back where some new international tax on shipping fuel is going to effect diesel prices. That could be all the excuse they need to piggyback gasoline price along for the ride. But even if not I suppose what we save on personal use will go into the cost of goods coming from afar. There's always a trade off somewhere.
    Volare Magnet