Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many RR / RT had a crank sunroof?

Aspen and Volare Super Moderator aspen79's Avatar
    United States
    Thanks
    The things we did back then that seemed like the thing to do, now we look back and wonder what were we thinking? That applies to more than just things we did to cars.

I think you're right about the 10W power booster. I had an FM converter and under dash 8-track in couple cars, no booster or amp though, probably also from Radio Shack (Radio Shack, what's that?).
    1979 Aspen Sunrise 500". Bought in 1987 with 72,000 miles and a mighty E24 California emission 90hp leaning tower of power/4-speed
    1996 Dakota with a torque monster (not) 3.9L V-6 and automatic owned since 1998. Now demoted to winter duty
    2008 Ford Mustang V6, the new summer daily driver

Aspen and Volare Administrator Rattle Trap's Avatar
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stalkervette View Post
    I'm thinking I'll go with the early smooth Duster bumper (steel). I'm still looking for one in so-so but straight shape since I'll be cutting on it. My other option is to modify a 76-79 f-body bumper for my 80.
    I'm really liking the light weight of the aluminum. The pair I grabbed were the rougher of the two sets available locally. They look practically identical to an 80 bumper set. I'm just going to sand them down and paint matte black for my Super Coupe Auto-X car. I do also have actual 80 bumpers and many other 80 specific parts. I would offer discount on lesser quality chrome if your intention were to paint them anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Stalkervette View Post
    If I ever hit the lottery I would ask Mark Worman to build my high school car!
    You still have it tucked away somewhere?!!
    Volare Magnet

Aspen and Volare Super Member Stalkervette's Avatar
    United States
    Thanks
    Out of all the cars I've had over the years that is one that got away that I think of the most.