Page 65 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: Ranting and Raving

United States
    Thanks
    Went from a 2 blade Yard machine 46 inch 20hp to a 3 blade Husqvarna 48 inch 24hp BS. Then to my current 3 blade 50 inch Cub Cadet 23 hp KW. The Husqvarna was the biggest pile and I had to replace the worn out deck after about 5 years and the BS Intek was problematic. I sold the Yard machine to a friend many years ago and he stills uses it today with needing nothing more than but belts, filters and spark plugs. My Cub will most likely be the last mower I will have to buy. It has been a good mower.
    Last edited by 77rr2x4s; 08-30-2021 at 08:25 AM.

Aspen and Volare Super Moderator aspen79's Avatar
    United States
    Thanks
    A machine like that would be JUST A TAD overkill for me, lol. I have a 1/2 acre lot but with the buildings, trees, other assorted obstacles, odd niche's, even a regular riding mower wouldn't help much. By the time I did where the rider couldn't, it'd take twice as long as it does now, which is roughly 3 to 3 1/2 hours depending how energetic I am. Before getting my last Personal Pace in 2016, I had a Honda Harmony II (2 of them over the a period of 18 years) and they weren't self propelled. By the time I got the yard done, I was completely shot, even pushing it into the shed afterwards was a struggle, plus it took another hour longer that way with those. Now I can do the entire thing and not really be tired at all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,most times, lol.

WTF with all the sirens again this evening. Since I got home at 5pm it's been one siren after the other, like darn near constant. Sounds like mostly ambulances with Police thrown in here and there also, and maybe Fire Rescue once or twice. The 911 dispatchers are earning their pay tonight!
    Last edited by aspen79; 08-30-2021 at 07:54 PM.
    1979 Aspen Sunrise 500". Bought in 1987 with 72,000 miles and a mighty E24 California emission 90hp leaning tower of power/4-speed
    1996 Dakota with a torque monster (not) 3.9L V-6 and automatic owned since 1998. Now demoted to winter duty
    2008 Ford Mustang V6, the new summer daily driver

Aspen and Volare Administrator Rattle Trap's Avatar
    United States
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    OOF! You say What? I'm running 2.5 acres with 1.9 deeded, yet 1.5 open grass, in an hour and 20 if I keep up with it and can run wide open without bogging the machine. That's with 48" which is essentially the same as I was getting out of the old MTD 50 because it stopped cutting the left closed deck end well no matter what blades I swapped in.
    Volare Magnet

United States
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Well wonders of Wonderfulness. This afternoon, well after school hours we get a call that our son has a "Close Proximity to Covid". Gee, that's just great to know now that he's over an hour into KickinA at Football practice. So now it's ten days out of school. Proof of being clear yadda yadda BS.... I don't even know what all protocol nonsense yet.

But I do know he had it with me late winter 2020 when I was fighting for every breath for several days. It was NASTY for me but not so bad for him thankfully. I'm actually grateful to have had it. Because as I already knew and has just been released this week, our now natural immunity, regardless of if we still possess the antibodies makes us 27X less likely to develop a 2nd case of current or future variants in comparison to the vaccinated whom only have the previous spike immunity and need a booster to deal with the current variant and are significant super spreaders during the weeks after getting the jab. So bit of advice there. If your friends or co-workers get the jab. Stay clear, wear your silly mask around them. They are the threat and reason for the current surge among those who haven't had it yet. At least the death rate is no longer correlating to the case rate or even the hospitalization rate.

Not going to get into my theories of rational thought on that topic, ones which are always proven out eventually. Not going to Rant other than to inform. We should only speak in the absolutes of things proven as every new international study is released, even if their Proof goes against our dear leaders lust for power and control over this free nation.

So now the rush is on to get him an antibody test in hope that he still has them in his system and can prove he's immune. Then a test after min. 3 days to prove he was incapable of "infecting" any teammates so their schedule isn't effected by this nonsense. So by the tracking we're looking at more kids not being able to go to shoe-el and possibly a problem for our JV team. He's a Freshman. So that means not starting, but despite deference to higher class members, being put in shortly for his raw talent and aggressive abilities for the remainder of games with short breaks for whenever he breaks an opponent a little hard.

His health, due to this nonsense, is the least of my concerns at this point. I remain confident in him and his own abilities thru his own immune system. He is a Strong young man. Even if we can't prove natural immunity from still existing antibodies he will prevail against a silly virus he may or may not have due to the existence of that ability to reproduce antibodies at will for the 28 markers associated with this and not just the one which was current for a jab. But with only a with a 1.3% kill rate where over 50% are 70years and older with 94% of them having co-morbidity of AVG 2.4 other More serious life threatening conditions, this is really a joke anyhow and I'm just forced to play the game. But with others now involved I am with certainty forced to give respect and credibility to the "threat" they may face until proven otherwise.

LOADS OF FUN!

I saw a thing on "Social Media" today speaking to how men are undervalued in society and our only recognition comes from our usefulness. And it's completely true. If we weren't willing able and always ready to shoulder the next burden which may effect others, there'd be no place for us. SO I guess I get to step up yet again and provide a clear example of how to deal with stressful situations that bear consequence to others not the least of which is my own child, with diplomacy, and firmness. Jump thru only as many hoops as necessary to lead others to my own personal recognitions of actual reality beyond popular falsehoods, and forcefully demand respectful recognition in the end. People comment that most men seem angry and anti-social the older we get. I swear it's just because they are incapable of recognizing that we get tired of repeatedly jumping thru hoops to prove common sense to stupid panicky animals who's only similarity to us is the ability to walk on two legs. I have a Man to lead into this world though and that remains my primary concern over their constant fears over every next stupid thing.
    Last edited by Rattle Trap; 08-31-2021 at 05:55 PM.
    Volare Magnet

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rattle Trap For This Useful Post:

doublechaz (08-31-2021), Stalkervette (09-01-2021)

Aspen and Volare Super Member doublechaz's Avatar
    United States
    Thanks
    That needed to be said. It's bad enough that it needs to be said. It's worse that so many places say you can't say things like that.

This crap where "you can have any opinion you want as long as I agree with it," has to end.

Here and the Jeep forum are the only places I've been lately where there are decent people who 'get it'.

Thanks.

United States
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I hope my words aren't taken as entirely disrespectful of other opinions, but merely to the fact that there is an undue amount of media driven panic over this situation. This is very real and a very serious threat to many among us and I am not without empathy to that. We are an unhealthy nation of people and we need to recognize that risk factors are not a one size fits all condition.

Too many have not been attentive to the official numbers having never matched up with the official policy decisions of medical authorities. The cherry picking of information and attempts to stifle and censor all contradictory evidences is maddening. That is not "Scientific" it is "sciency". It is agenda and it is supported by propaganda. Facing this, we cannot allow what is going on. There was no such thing as a fact check, until the truth started getting out. Now these so-called fact checks cue in on a single term within an entirely otherwise factual report of inconvenience to that agenda to call it all misinformation. While in reality the misinformation is often the official information from the medical establishment which directly benefits from prolonging the panic. They give us this official information thinking nobody will look at the numbers not backing the assertions made. A study from a prestigious organization is struck away to prefer another from this group of guys over here that concluded in favor of the money. We must not look at an entirely factual report from foreign sources, because while we all face the same thing globally, our leaders have taken the wrong path and wish to continue it despite conditions having changed and new information having given better guidance. Then when new guidance is issued, it is given in only half truths of recognizing what is going on. Like with the vaccinated now being told to wear masks. While it's been told that the vaccinated can get and spread it to others even also vaccinated, they do not tell of the danger that the vaccinated present to all around them due to their ability to carry a significantly higher contagion level. That is beyond negligence. Allowing this surge being caused in all by the increasingly vaxxed without providing people that information borders on criminal. Censoring that information with fact checks is criminal. Failing to inform the public that this vax is the most lethal in history to those who choose to get it, and that thousands have already died of the jab is also criminal. Once again, also suppressed information. You may get it freely by looking at the published numbers. Just don't share it.

Now we have the push to put this onto our children. Once again, we are an unhealthy nation. Our children are no more healthy than our adult population. They have individual risk factors, and this current strain is moving thru their demographic accordingly just as it's already taken to the elderly. But we again must look at those individual risk factors and the jab risks. These can include your child not being obese or having other genetically passed conditions putting them at risk of the actual virus. If you have a student athlete, the schools have been very specific about parents needing to be "hyper-vigilant" to signs of myocarditis in vaccinated males. Yes, your entirely healthy male child athlete if vaccinated may keel over dead from a heart attack due to your decision to follow the advice of people you should have been able to trust. It's very troublesome that in consideration of that knowledge, policy decisions have still been made to force the jab on the young male athletes we call our armed forces.

All I ask is that people don't be panicky animals. Seek out all the information. Look at the officially reported numbers from all sources starting with your state departments of health, branching out to national and international levels. You're smart enough to recognize when you're being lied to and when you see results following the science. If you have time to read this, then you also have the time to research that for yourself.

Have a great day and be healthy in body and mind.
    Volare Magnet

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rattle Trap For This Useful Post:

doublechaz (09-02-2021)

United States
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Isn't it always the way, that once you start getting shafted, you keep getting it.

Two teachers in three classes aren't assigning the remote work and counting my boy absent. Despite that they should be completely aware of their protocols having placed him on remote learning, they have abdicated their duties and are instead placing this burden on him. GPA already sunk right at the beginning of the year, until the situation is resolved and the work gets made up. But the beauty of being a student athlete is that eligibility is determined by the prior week's grades. So regardless of if I get a call back today and the work gets assigned, if he's able to complete this work and return it in a timely manner, he becomes ineligible for football upon his return because they didn't even update their class grading and attendance until yesterday at the end of the day. Too late to fix the situation this week now. I would love to keep typing on this topic but I think I'm just going to leave this right here....
    Volare Magnet

United States
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Just to update, the test turned out negative. Still waiting on antibody results. We think he had it along with me, if I haven't said that already. A lesser case to be sure if so. But it angers me that we had to wait days to even get an antibody test ordered. The Dr wasn't even interested in granting it until the negative result came back. Also that they aren't pushing for more antibody tests in the knowledge that adverse and severe reactions are common among those who take the jab after gaining natural immunity. They choose to concentrate on saying those who survive getting a "super immunity". Well that's just great but personally I'm pretty satisfied with being well above average. Surviving the killer virus that wipes out just over 1% of those afflicted causes your body to make the antibodies, and they in turn to make the T-cells as they wane. And those are capable of recognizing every new strain yet on all markers, unlike the jab which is only for currently known conditions. Haven't seen the science behind how also getting the jab afterward creates an additional benefit, but I'd be more worried that's short term, than the more widely protective natural component.

Let's see what else to Rant about? Oh, the loss of Due Process. Emergency Orders are over and yet we have these accusations being made that we cannot verify or refute. We have absolutely No Idea if my son was Anywhere near the person who did supposedly test positive because they or a school staff surrogate made the determination in secret. So by that call, he was forced to comply with something that may have been entirely made up. Now who would do such a thing you might ask? But that isn't the point. The point remains that secrecy leads to dictatorial powers of authority being able to say whatever they wish and you have No Recourse but compliance. Clearly my son was not exposed, so the question remains valid. If you just can't see how this would ever or has already gotten out of hand, maybe you aren't aware that the Resident of the Whitehouse basement was trotted upstairs the other evening to make a Hitlerian speech. Angrily suspending the United States Constitution in favor of using unauthorized executive power via the bureaucracy to violate over 1/4 of this nations people's civil and human rights to bodily autonomy with threat of economic sanction.

Just FYI, the #1 Demographic refusing the jab is people with PhD's. That's pretty telling isn't it? Maybe we should be listening to those people a little more. Or in their place since every commercial on TV anymore features a spokesperson of color, maybe we should take note that the 2nd largest group refusing the jab is a racial group. African Americans.

So what we witnessed the other night was a threatening speech directed at some of the professionals who make certainly knowledgeable personal choices, and at the vast majority of black people whom may or may not also be professionals. Hitler literally said that the smart people and those black people are the biggest cause of our problems as a nation. I was just stunned... However you may feel about the current affairs of medical topics something really needs to be done about removing that madman and the henchman who are really running the show. But that would require taking up politics and we can't have that here. So we'll stick to the medical aspects of a nation still free for the moment.

But I am angry. And I will not comply. The science does not support compliance. Only the propaganda and panic mongering does.
    Volare Magnet

United States
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    RAVE the Antibody test came back POSITIVE!

He identified who he was close to, and they're doing fine also, as are all my other friends across the nation who have been thru it, are going thru it, or with loved ones currently, past, or recently having this. Sure seems more people are dying today from the jab or from the problem after getting the jab. But since the CDC is counting the deaths of reactions from it within 14 days which is the period to have said reactions, as unvaxxed, the numbers are all becoming more skewed as we go along now. It's truly maddening to watch them manipulate numbers categories in order to minimize criminal culpability of releasing a faulty vaccine upon the public, and then approving it.

But in knowing that my son is safe because his own body made it so from February 2020 and he still has that natural immunity today, I am pleased.

Cary on....

Feel free to change the topic too. It's not like this is the only thing going on right now for any of us....
    Volare Magnet

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rattle Trap For This Useful Post:

doublechaz (09-14-2021)

United States
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    OK, talking to myself. That's fine. Riddle me this. Why is it not a violation of a person's 6th Amendment Rights, which are not given by government but recognized as inherent by such a liberal Constitution, to be unable to face their accuser over a medically transmitted condition. One which they are then Forced to prove to be untrue? The presumption of innocence is also covered under the 6th amendment.

And yet a PROOF of Medical Condition can be Demanded prior to services rendered by any rando jackhole restaurant owner, or employer, or likely grocery store, or commerce of any type? Suddenly we've accepted under these false pretenses that it's not seen as in invasion of privacy, it is not a violation of the 4th amendment, nor even the 5th. It's just the same as "No shirt no shoes no service." What a LOAD of BS! When did our FREEDOM become so Completely Surrendered? Was it because 1% of people would DIE and of those 1% it turned out the 94% of them were already on deaths doorstep from on average 2.4 other serious life threatening conditions? I've got a newsflash that's certain to make me even less popular, but when you eliminate those 94% who sadly did pass away with something the "News" harps about but in REALITY not FROM what they make people consider via their half truths and outright lies, you're only left with 37,000 people in over a year and a half. It's basically the seasonal flu but much more contagious.

What could be next? Will they have the right to know other personal protected information before aloowing other things? This is so Absurd!

Can we just get on with our lives already? Call this whole thing for the politicized BS it has become and kick it away already?

Maybe it's just that I'm an early infected person who already went thru the worst form of hell, and then becoming a Long Hauler with continuing effects over a year and a half later, but still with the Antibodies not showing ANY sign of weakening. I have studied this more than most others. I find it shocking that so few can hold an intelligent FACT BASED conversation on this topic in my knowledge of how it's being used to so dramatically change our way of life. I know a thing or two because I have watched ALL the numbers. Tracked and saved them. I have gone to state departments of health official websites in addition to national and international sites. I have watched and read every new study to be released around the world and saved those. I have watched the foreign numbers because AS a Long Hauler, this still directly effects me. And what we are being fed by American mass media is outright criminal in it's deceptiveness to push a faulty vaccine.

So many people are currently helpless in their despair of being ignored as their loved ones die from the jab, or the flu directly after the jab, all to push it on more people. The media LIES right to our faces and flips the blame onto the control group being the problem while the experimental's spread it more and more by their increased viral loaded numbers.

I don't know what else to say tonight without overstepping the boundaries established on this site long ago. But I remain F'nA ANGRY.
    Volare Magnet

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rattle Trap For This Useful Post:

doublechaz (09-15-2021)