I have a Overhead brand 390 series garage door on the house attached garage. It needs a new bottom seal. Looks like critters were chewing at it. The online sellers call it a bulb seal. The new bulb seals look roundish and no flat areas . The OE seal looks like more of a D with a small lip on the bottom. I assume they changed the style?? It appears to mount the same way. I`m hoping the bottom piece unscrews so it will install pretty easy. Yea or Nay? I ordered this seal on amazon