Thread: 1979 Plymouth Volare 2 door - $5400

Aspen and Volare Super Member 77superpak's Avatar
    United States
    Thanks

1979 Plymouth Volare 2 door - $5400

I decided to sell my Silver Bullet. Here are the specifications on it.

1979 Plymouth Volare - $5400
    225 Super Six with auto transmission and A/C with 70k miles.
    The car is located in SE Wisconsin

BODY
    The body is in fantastic shape. The hood, drivers side quarter panel and engine compartment were repainted a year and half ago. The floors and rocker panels are solid. The chrome bumpers and door mirror have no pitting, they look new. All the trim with the exception of the top door trim is straight. The top trim of the doors have a few minor dents. The following NOS items were added: wheel opening trim, tail lights, tail panel nameplate, grille and emblems. New door weather stripping was installed. The vinyl roof is good. It does have a small area that is deteriorating. It will eventually need to be replaced. The wheels shown in the picture are NOT included. I do have steelies and hub caps to go with the car
    ENGINE
    The engine had gaskets replaced and new fuel pump, ECM, coil, belts and hoses installed. While the engine was removed it was repainted along with the K-member. The engine has now developed a mechanical issue (rattle). I’m
    not sure what the problem is. It could be a lifter or bearing. It still runs and drives. I checked all the fluids and nothing looks suspect. The A/C works but will need new refrigerant added. This was removed when the engine was
    taken out.
    INTERIOR
    Quite a bit of tasteful customizing was done. New carpet, floor mats, dash pad and stereo system were installed. The doors have courtesy lights and chrome trim added as well as ’66 Plymouth window handles. The instrumentation
    bezel was blacked out and chrome trim added. The steering wheel is a new Grant piece.
    TRUNK
    The entire trunk has the red/gray/chrome theme to match the car. A 12” Pioneer subwoofer and two Pioneer amps were integrated in the design.
    The following is what the car has for a stereo system:
    4” Pioneer dash speakers
    6” Memphis Audio door speakers
    6” x 9” Pioneer rear speakers
    12” Pioneer subwoofer
    2 – 400W Pioneer GMA3602 amps
    Pioneer DEH-44HD head unit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic19.jpg   pic18.jpg   pic17.jpg   pic16.jpg   pic15.jpg   pic14.jpg   pic13.jpg   pic12.jpg   pic11.jpg   pic10.jpg   pic9.jpg   pic1.jpg   pic2.jpg   pic3.jpg   pic4.jpg   pic5.JPG   pic6.JPG   pic7.jpg   pic8.jpg  
    Last edited by 77superpak; 1 Week Ago at 05:47 PM.

Aspen and Volare Super Member 77rr2x4s's Avatar
    United States
    Thanks
    Very nice car. Are you getting out of the hobby or getting something different?

Aspen and Volare Super Member 77superpak's Avatar
    United States
    Thanks
    Staying in the hobby. I just have some things to pay for and another project that has been sitting for some time.