Thread: F Body parts...most NOS....cheaper than before

Aspen and Volare Senior Member marty mopar's Avatar
    United States
    Thanks

F Body parts...most NOS....cheaper than before

Want to sell these parts at a discount...so check out the site and contact me. Would like to get this stuff sold as have been doing this for 40 years!!!

www.arizonaparts.com

for a YEAR search out in:

Aspen
    Volare
    F Body

contact me here please:

mkolner14@hotmail.com

480 966 6683

2. The Following User Says Thank You to marty mopar For This Useful Post:

Rattle Trap (01-27-2020)

Aspen and Volare Administrator Rattle Trap's Avatar
    United States
    Thanks
    I've been wondering how close you must be to retirement Marty. After so many decades of serving the Mopar community it must be getting to that time then huh? It's going to take me a couple days to go back thru my notebook and recheck numbers availability. I've been wishing I could justify buying many of the parts on your site for a long time but only buying exactly what I needed at that moment.
    Volare Magnet

United States
    Thanks
    I am at the age where I really feel like I need to get rid of stuff not collect more. My kids don`t want it. My wife wouldn`t have time for it. At this time I would only get things that i feel i can use on my car. Maybe Marty is feeling like the muscle car era and later years is ending. Not many of the young guys are even into cars like we were when we were kids. I think were are just trying to hang onto the memories until the time comes we are out of here. Most of the real nice cars seem to be just sitting in the garage. For what??? If you can`t use and enjoy them then I don`t see much use for them.

Aspen and Volare Senior Member marty mopar's Avatar
    United States
    Thanks
    I'm 70 and in great health. However at some point will sell it all to someone else.

What will I do with all the time after leaving the parts selling? Get wasted on cough medicine, beer in my corn flakes,
    spending more time trying to figure out how to tie my shoelaces without help, using and making vaping products flavored
    with pork, expunging my criminal records for shoplifting lunch meats at Arco gas stations, a summer in Tijuana learning how
    to bullfight, digging more holes in my backyard looking for that cat that vanished 3 years ago, 2 weeks in Bangkok to try
    the old "ping pong ball trick" out on my ex-wife in a bar, and watching all the episodes of the "Lawrence Welk" shows in one
    binge crazed weekend fueled by chocolate milk.

United States
    Thanks
    I'm 70 and in great health. However at some point will sell it all to someone else.
    I hear you. I know a guy back east that is looking to do the same and sell it all. More stuff then i could have ever dreamed of owning.