Thread: 1978 aspen info decals

Aspen and Volare Junior Member
    Canada
    Thanks

1978 aspen info decals

Is there a good source for the underhood decals showing the vacumn hose routing and engine emissions info long decal on the inside of the hood, antifreeze rad cradle decal, tire pressure in 1/4 door jamb as well as the drivers door vin info decal, and inside trunk lid spare tire info, looking at doing a repaint on my car in the future and would like to get new ones instead of trying to save all the old ones. Thanks

Aspen and Volare Administrator Rattle Trap's Avatar
    United States
    Thanks
    I believe somebody said Phoenix Graphix makes them. I got mine from some old school guy who had a catalog an aol email but preferred phone contact, at a swap meet years ago. I've been looking for that catalog and not finding it on occasion for accouple years again now.
    Volare Magnet

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rattle Trap For This Useful Post:

kent (02-02-2020)

Aspen and Volare Super Moderator aspen79's Avatar
    United States
    Thanks
    Phoenix Graphics lists a decal set for cars up to 1980, not sure what decals come in an f-body kit or if they have them for all f-body or only certain years.

The door VIN decal can be had from ECS Automotive, with proper documentation that is, to prove ownership and VIN among other things to keep it all honest and legal. They also make VIN and safety decals (tire pressure, air bag, etc........) for '81 to present at ECSVIN.com
    1979 Aspen Sunrise 500". Bought in 1987 with 72,000 miles and a mighty E24 California emission 90hp leaning tower of power/4-speed
    1996 Dakota with a torque monster (not) 3.9L V-6 and automatic owned since 1998. Now demoted to winter duty
    2008 Ford Mustang V6, the new summer daily driver

Aspen and Volare Junior Member
    Canada
    Thanks
    Just wondering if anyone could please tell me if the 1978 dodge aspen super coupe technical data kit includes these items before I rip mine off to paint the car.
    - 4100510 underhood vacuum hose diagram
    - 4100923 360 4 barrel emissions control
    - 40149011 tire pressure info D78-14
    -3759156 door info decal, that has the car vin, date of mfg, GVWR, GAWR (front), GAWR (rear) MDH
    - antifreeze info decal on rad cradle
    - spare tire/jacking instructions inside trunk lid
    I sent the above message to Phoenix graphics and haven't heard back yet, not sure what they're like for answering back on their website emails? anyone have any luck with them? Thanks