Thread: nitrile gloves

United States
    Thanks

nitrile gloves

I use them quite often when working on my cars. Who sells them? Everyone seems to be out of stock except the ebay sellers jacking up the prices on them.

Aspen and Volare Administrator Rattle Trap's Avatar
    United States
    Thanks
    I think everybody on ebay has cracked their heads. Just for instance, $200 rear spoilers are now $500 broken spoilers, and they go up to 50% more than this in other listings? Absurd. Another guy has a single $60 flare listed at $125. I just can't help but wonder if some of these sellers know of Phil's passing and are trying to use it for profit while there are still others making those items. The same sort of cracked their heads as these people selling certain supplies like gloves and masks. I've got half a box of N95's left that I paid about $25 for after tax. Buck and a half a piece roughly. Not $4 or more each.
    Volare Magnet

Aspen and Volare Super Member doublechaz's Avatar
    United States
    Thanks
    I get my nitriles at NAPA, but I'm sure everyone is out right now.

Aspen and Volare Super Moderator aspen79's Avatar
    United States
    Thanks
    Won't help you any but, I was at Advance Auto next door to work today and noticed plenty 100 count boxes of nitrile gloves, 3 different kinds (blue, black and another color I can't recall right now). Same price as they've always been. Last Saturday morning at Menard's, same thing. Crap load of nitrile gloves in stock in the 100 count boxes. In the home supplies dept, Menard's even had the TP and paper towel shelves full(!).
    1979 Aspen Sunrise 500". Bought in 1987 with 72,000 miles and a mighty E24 California emission 90hp leaning tower of power/4-speed
    1996 Dakota with a torque monster (not) 3.9L V-6 and automatic owned since 1998. Now demoted to winter duty
    2008 Ford Mustang V6, the new summer daily driver

United States
    Thanks
    Nothing around here. I still have some cheap HF blue gloves and they are so thin they get holes in them when you just look at them.