Thread: 1978 Plymouth Volaré Premier Wagon

Aspen and Volare Junior Member
    United States
    Thanks

1978 Plymouth Volaré Premier Wagon

(Tucson, AZ)

Up for sale is a very clean 1978 Plymouth Volaré Premier station wagon. I bought it from the second owner, where it resided with him in Kingman, AZ since 1980.

This car is powered by a 225 "Super-six" (2-bbl) Slant-6 engine, and the rare A833 3-speed overdrive manual transmission. Options include PS, PB, and AC (all parts there, not currently working).

Overall, the car is clean, and has been well-maintained. The engine was rebuilt by Jasper's (see paperwork in last picture. I called Jasper's to confirm this before I bought the car).

The car runs good, and is a very good candidate for a resto, resto-mod, or to just fix some little things and drive as-is. The paint looks good from a distance, and it has some silly, failed hacks (such as a black engine compartment and engine, and some little details that can be remedied with some minor parts, a little mindfulness, and elbow grease).

Comes with a service manual, owners manual, 4 factory 14" hubcaps, and about 6 sets of spare keys.

I also bought a nice used front bumper for it (the one that's on it has a couple of dings and some holes drilled in it), a new shifter knob for it, and installed a set of authentic 15" Mopar police slots with the proper dog dish caps. I registered it with a proper 1973 AZ plate, which I would release to the new owner if he/she wanted to run it.

I've only had this car for a couple of months, and have not driven it or done anything with it. Due to a career change, I unfortunately must part with it, and I am doing so at a loss. That said, the price is firm, and I will do a cash, in-person sale, only.

The first 3 pictures were taken by me when I placed this ad. The last ones were from the PO when he placed his ad.

$4000
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	volare3.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	82.4 KB 
ID:	6400

Name:	volare4.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	68.9 KB 
ID:	6401

Name:	volare5.jpg 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	6402

Name:	volare1.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	6403

Name:	volare2.jpg 
Size:	62.0 KB 
ID:	6404

Name:	volare6.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	100.9 KB 
ID:	6405
    Last edited by Revvin' Kevin; 08-06-2020 at 04:31 PM.