Page 93 of 95 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 LastLast

Thread: The Aspen and Volare Weather Channel

Aspen and Volare Administrator Rattle Trap's Avatar
    United States
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Not sure what's up with you David, but thank you for today's weather Rich!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210502_152746.jpg  
    Volare Magnet

Aspen and Volare Super Moderator aspen79's Avatar
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattle Trap View Post
    Not sure what's up with you David, but thank you for today's weather Rich!
    LOL, now I get it! Your welcome for the wind btw. Hey, as long as the American flag is flying high in the wind, it's all good!

I wish it would just warm the ef up AND stay warmed the ef up. We've had as high a 86 this spring but then it goes back to low 50's or even 40's for highs, with 20's at night. Today is only 54 right now. It was sunny with no wind earlier so it wasn't TOO bad. Can't have that now can we? Now it's clouded over and the wind picked up. Out mowing the lawn and needed a sweatshirt yet. Better than last weekend though, mowing the lawn with a sweatshirt, t-shirt, stocking cap and gloves (and pants also, lol) in the million mph NW wind though, I guess.

One downside, it's "snowing". Fuzz everywhere from Cottonwood and/or Dogwood trees. Achoo, achoo, achoo, not to mention the fuzz getting into everything, garage, house, etc. Happens every year about this time.
    Last edited by aspen79; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:08 PM.
    1979 Aspen Sunrise 500". Bought in 1987 with 72,000 miles and a mighty E24 California emission 90hp leaning tower of power/4-speed
    1996 Dakota with a torque monster (not) 3.9L V-6 and automatic owned since 1998. Now demoted to winter duty
    2008 Ford Mustang V6, the new summer daily driver

Aspen and Volare Super Member Mopars1's Avatar
    United States
    Thanks
    Rich, you live way up in Wisconsin so I can see your weather being cold. You aren't that far from Canada. I am surprised you get warm into the 80's in the summer lol! You are at least 470 miles North of me!
    1977 Dodge Aspen R/T Super Pak T-Tops
    2007 Dodge Ram 1500 HEMI Quad Cab 4WD
    2016 Dodge Dart GT Sport
    2017 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack

United States
    Thanks
    It's a ways to Canada from here (I'm 180 miles due east of Minneapolis) but I know what you are saying. North central Wisconsin,,,,,,,,,there is no temperature consistency. I've lived here since 1976 and have seen as low as -40 in January and as high as +109 in July but also high of +55 in January and
    a high of +45 in July. It's all a crap shoot. So called "normal" for this time of year is around 60-65, and even that would feel nice right about now. Then again, 85 would feel VERY nice! A day like we had a week ago. It was 86, sunny with very little to no wind, and 14% humidity. Pure heaven!
    Last edited by aspen79; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:38 PM.
    1979 Aspen Sunrise 500". Bought in 1987 with 72,000 miles and a mighty E24 California emission 90hp leaning tower of power/4-speed
    1996 Dakota with a torque monster (not) 3.9L V-6 and automatic owned since 1998. Now demoted to winter duty

United States
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Took me over 3 hours to trim and mow the lawn on the only good day we had of the past few, yesterday. It was getting chilly by the time I finished. Rain and thunder moved in overnight and still hasn't stopped. Just a drizzling rain but all freakin day! With a nasty springtime bone chilling moist wind in the low 40's. I truly prefer winter to the spring. Like, it's cold,,, so what? Dress for it. It's not usually Nasty or uncomfortable, like it is now. Oh well.
    Volare Magnet

United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aspen79 View Post
    It's a ways to Canada from here (I'm 180 miles due east of Minneapolis) but I know what you are saying. North central Wisconsin,,,,,,,,,there is no temperature consistency. I've lived here since 1976 and have seen as low as -40 in January and as high as +109 in July but also high of +55 in January and
    a high of +45 in July. It's all a crap shoot. So called "normal" for this time of year is around 60-65, and even that would feel nice right about now. Then again, 85 would feel VERY nice! A day like we had a week ago. It was 86, sunny with very little to no wind, and 14% humidity. Pure heaven!
    Shoot your weather is nicer than in my area most of the time then.
    2016 Dodge Dart GT Sport

United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattle Trap View Post
    Took me over 3 hours to trim and mow the lawn on the only good day we had of the past few, yesterday. It was getting chilly by the time I finished. Rain and thunder moved in overnight and still hasn't stopped. Just a drizzling rain but all freakin day! With a nasty springtime bone chilling moist wind in the low 40's. I truly prefer winter to the spring. Like, it's cold,,, so what? Dress for it. It's not usually Nasty or uncomfortable, like it is now. Oh well.
    Today was a little cold because of the wind chill. Been in the very low fifties all weekend. It was supposed to rain all weekend but received very little rain came down at all. It is supposed to be 64 for a high tomorrow but I certainly will not hold my breath.
    2016 Dodge Dart GT Sport

United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mopars1 View Post
    Shoot your weather is nicer than in my area most of the time then.
    I was thinking, even though the temps can be all over the place and winters pretty much SUCK, in this part of Wisconsin, we also have very few severe storms, tornadoes are really rare and there are no poisonous insects or snakes. Not really any snakes period. I've seen exactly two since 1976, when we move here. So,,,,,,,,,,,,it isn't a bad place to live overall. Could do without our current Governor but that's a discussion for another place, lol.

United States
    Thanks
    It's something how the humidity can make cool feel hot and hot feel cool. A couple Saturday's ago it was sunny, 86 and 18% humidity in the afternoon and it felt PERFECT. Today so far, at noon, it overcast, hazy and only 64 degrees BUT the humidity is 93% and it feels like crap.

United States
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    About 80 and nice breeze today. Was all good til the sun came out a bit ago and the humidity from last night's rain is suddenly sweltering. 90 tomorrow so that's really guna suck.
    Volare Magnet